Concert hall in Ravensburg
Photos: Stefan Kuhn
Neo-Baroque meets minimalist elegance: the concert hall in Ravensburg was built in 1896/97 based on the designs by the Vienna theatre architects Fellner & Helmer. With its recently renovated theatre and concert hall, it now offers comfortable seating for 450 people to enjoy cultural events without limitations. Model S 164 PF was developed by Delphin Design for auditorium seating, and with its matt chrome-plated frames, dark-brown stained seat shells and black covers, it establishes a decently modern contrast with the imposing red and gold interior design of the hall without diminishing any of the past epoch’s magic. Thanks to the sophisticated linking technique, the chairs can be linked together in an easy, safe and space-saving way and stacked if needed, allowing for the concert hall to be highly flexible in its use and transformed, for example, into a ballroom.