Café Reitschule München (D)
Architecture: Palais Mai
Photo: Jörg Koopmann
Chairs 404, bar stool 404 H, tables 1404
The café and restaurant at the Munich equestrian school was already a popular establishment after its opening in September 1927; international celebrities began frequenting the establishment at the beginning of the 1970s. When it reopened in 2009, the spaces had been given new glamour with classic and modern elements, among them the wooden chair program 404 by Stefan Diez, which refers to our bentwood heritage but transforms the aesthetic and technological criteria.