Deutsches Hygienemuseum Dresden (D)
Architecture: Wilhelm Kreis
Renovation and conversion: Peter Kulka
Chairs S 32, S 64
The German Hygiene Museum in Dresden is one of the most popular exhibition and event venues. It was established in 1912 and functions as a public forum for science, culture and society. After being almost totally destroyed towards the end of World War II, the building was comprehensively restored and renovated. In the restaurant, the cantilever chairs S 32 and S 64 are used. These models are probably the most famous and most-produced tubular steel classics.